Saturday, June 6, 2009

Alcohol Part 1

I know many people who have lived and died because of Alcohol. Yes, my neighbour a fourty three year old farmer cannot live a single day without alcohol, and my grand father who passed away a year before beacause of consuming too much of home made local alcohol. All his life he has lived In an Absolut world. the picture on the left is not entirely true, its " Alcohol - the cause of - and solution to - all of life's problems"

Once upon a time,many villages in Nilgiris prepares Alcohol, for any happy or sad occasions, where every village with its standard recipe.But Manjitha is out of all these. Its maybe because of the nearby factory. I'll tell you how. For many in Manjitha, the source of income for food and booze is from the factory, almost every single house has one or the other working in factory..........
now the Alocohol part.... You get pure alcohol inside the factory, and many employees will try it whenever there is a chance, and for them there is always a chance. When all the money goes into alcohol, what do they do for living?
My grandfather got countless memo for consuming Alcohol during working hours and many knows that he has consumed more Alcohol than water in his life time. Like my grand father there are many who just drink, drink and drink,. Everyone in pink of health till the last day of their life, all beacuse of their food habit,and many is verymuch intrested in this (Link)
Today , the same old drinking continues, but the eating habits ???? I'm not against drinking, i'll tell everyone to Drink but not to get drunk. Once a student asked me what Drink Responsibly mean? I said its without troubling others and without troubling yourself, but whatever it is, there is no problem in drinking when you stick to this (Link)
There are lot of excuses than reasons for one to drink, once my friend Ashok said, i just drink two days in a year, the day when it rains and and the day when it is not raining. When will he end his bachelor life? Because in our community girls are verymuch concerned about Alcohol, they dont want to spoil their life by marrying someone who drowns his life in Alcohol.
Once, I along with my friends went to a tasmac party, we tasted fried chicken (i.e)before the drink and fired the waiter for its salty taste...... Too much of salt, but, after a couple of drinks, my friends were happy with the chicken.What happen to the saltiness? then i tought all food taste good when its with Alcohol, but again my taste buds got that salt , salt taste. the solution - another extra large. Does alcohol really kills the taste buds? how many questions in this post and too many questions arises when i talk about alcohol, i like everything about alcohol except this......

and before you post your comments , i would like to say that there is nothing wrong in drinking, but getting DRUNK??? there are many reasons, but the top ten are here (link)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes many have a drinking problem... only alcohol can cure. were you drunk while writing this????

sathish vasudevan said...

I dont drink, i just taste and sometimes use it in cooking. the quantity varies whien i taste.....
HAPPY BLOGGING

santharam said...

Hi! i also watched in live my neibhoure and family friend who had passed away becous of alcohol in t age of 39yrs before an couple of months back he left alone his two little buds....

Unknown said...

i dont know how is alcohol is solution to all probs sir?give me 10 reasons.....

sathish vasudevan said...

I'll give you ten reasons Anvi.. before that forget not, that i've written "Alcohol The cause Of and the solution to all life's problem.....but tell me some ten problems where i can give you some solutions....

HAPPY BLOGGING