Friday, October 29, 2010

Aag,,,,,A letter to start!

Dear Monsieur Auguste,

I still do not understand how things work in cooking, I know I am green in cooking, just five to seven years of cooking, But do I really know, what a five to seven year old chef should know??? the question really hangs low in my mind, scared it may touch the soil anytime.

The love for cooking never ceased in me Mr.Auguste , I just enjoy every part of
cooking, Its more of a life partner to me, Never a moment I have frowned to cook
something.But many times its all complaints and complaints.... Mr. Auguste, in India we some how tackle the complaints, like how you tackle the football in France.

The most serious question I want to ask is , How you trained so many people in the art of cooking? once my colleague asked me for a carrot and fresh green recipe and I showed him a demonstration of few dishes with carrots,and I was not at all happy with the final dish, You know what Mr. Auguste, My colleague prepared the same dish which I thought him and got a job as Sous chef in a leading hotel in India. Does these kind of things happened to you????

Some time I get a call from, some unknown number to find out that he is, so an so ( my student of so and so batch)who work as a chef in So and so hotel, Ahhh the happiness in it , is really GREAT, Mr.Auguste

The Reason I post this is , A parent of my student, Mr. Murali, called me yesterday (Its actually , I who called him)and said, that her daughter(my student)had prepared carrot hulwa and they really enjoyed the taste of it, you Know Mr. Auguste , how happy I was, that little girl student of mine, cooking carrot hulwa, who is very very green to cooking.. ahhh its great Mr. Auguste,

I know practice makes one perfect, but Mr. Auguste , just practice is enough??? thats my question???I know its easy to ask questions but I have many worse questions to come in , will ask you in my next post. ohhhh Monsieur I forget to tell you something, carrot Hulwa is a sweet from Indian cuisine, Its delicious and not simple as your entrements and sorbets....

Your French cuisine may be haute, but there is more than haute to our Indian cuisine , Until my next post happy resting Mr. Auguste

6 comments:

Sapnokiduniya said...

sir is it about Pollachi girl???

sathish vasudevan said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhha its about cooking and I

Sonam Peldon said...

Great going sir. Your students will make you proud because you taught them to be the best! I am sorry, I cant show off cooking anything apart from adding hot water to cuppa noodles Lol

Unknown said...

Hi Mr.Satish,
Am vry happy tat u nd lots of people r happy n my cooking.From now ma love fa cooking will never ever go down.Am really very proud to b one of ur students.LETS KEEP ROCKING...

sathish vasudevan said...

you guys the best of best......thanks and wow

sathish vasudevan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.