Thursday, October 14, 2010

HaVe A NiCe DaY......

Monnaco Topping

The toughest part is to judge something without any specific rules and regulation, and when you are sad, then the things just won’t work out. But when it comes to cooking the saddest part always diminishes. I do not think any wonder will happen justifying the sad part of me. I believe things will become alright with time, “hope” is what life is all about.
Coming back to the judging part it’s a culinary competition, and the theme is “Flame free cooking” still I do not understand the concept, because of the specification which was not framed and I do not know on what basis to judge. Though I have to

What more to expect than sandwiches , cold drinks and salads, with fruits and vegetables , a few of them had sakes fried gram and soaked pressed rice sweetened with sugar and jaggery etcetera etcetera……hardly any presentation except one which was arranged in an appetizing manner… Really…

Together it was Twenty teams with Two in a team.. the hardest part is some table had just a single dish and some had variety of dishes.. Ahhhh… to call it mean??? I looked for everything in a dish, a table with just plain sandwich and fresh fruits in skewers looked Awesome,,,,,, The name “Have a nice day” I believe Food is first eaten with eyes then with nose at last with mouth……. A price for sure but not confirmed … not to forget the nineteen participants remaining…

Let me finish it Quick, the first goes to a team with monnaco toppings – the description monnaco biscuits with savory and sweet toppings… prepared by a team of Two Boys, the second goes to “Have a Nice day” and the third a cold Coffee where thye bitterness of the coffee lingers in your mouth for a long long time…. You will just Love it…

I forget to tell you something its just Three prices, but I requested for another three more making it to a number of Five…. And long before…… Didn’t I tell you that Boys are really good in culinary………….

1 comment:

Sapnokiduniya said...

Excellent sir .........!!!