Friday, June 10, 2011

Tasteless indeed...

I made a awful chicken today, not few will agree, but I do know what I'm up to. The order was for pepper chicken,with a good coat of gravy.So a small twist in the recipe I couldn't stop adding half a coconut. It all happend in a happy mood, tough things are sad and diffrent inside me, when it comes to cooking, I forget the worries till the time the dish is off the flames. Here with the chicken today , I am not blaming the ingredients or the pressure cooker with a fault indicator, or whatever, the dish just turned unappetizing.

Comments or complaints , I take it as complimentary , after all these years of cooking, some how I could manage to judge its texture, and the texture of the chicken today was just raw, however good you say the chicken taste , I know deep inside that its just raw chicken, dressed with wonderful and tasty comments of yours.

A cheap quality ingredients, the water you add, and the heart and soul you put in cooking, soo many things contribute to the taste and texture of the dish, towards the end, if something goes wrong, you'll just know what went wrong, where and when. But when you have everything perfect,The ingredients, equipments, and a happy mind for cooking ,almost everything and again if the dish turned out to be tasteless , like the chicken I made today, just do not get perplexed. It happen's for some unknown reason.

No comments: