Saturday, October 5, 2013

Ba Va

      There are reasons for seperation, a long seperation from my writing. All this time , pages and pages of words were written on food, food and food,laid ideal in my table piled with academics. but then I curse myself for the poor time management and being lazy. In view with the academics,  our students did a great job with their Inagural of department activities, The General Manager of The residency Coimbatore, gave a good speech , a talk of motivation. I prayed those words went into the deep part of our students. On the other side, the confidence level of the students community is high at present. its not that they don't analyse things at deep and stumble with the inception,  they just go for it, one such activity is the Snack Kiosk for an entreprenuership programme.They did a great job

My long time dream of making atleast ten percent of my students to get into reading habits is getting shaped. and here my confidence level is increased. I myself getting more sincere in my love towards reading. to list a few, Gabrial Garcia Marcus , Ba Va chelladurais works, La sa ra, and many added to my shelf, With Maximum city by Sukethu Mehta in my hand, Im touring Mumbai lost and found. Thanks to Dr. Rangarajan sir, a real inspiration.


It started months ago, when Dr.Ramraj gave me 'Ella Nalum Karthikai written by Ba Va, Those powerful words, its like knowing him for ages, one among my family , how do I name it, Lost for words.  I have never spoke with him, but then I feel I'm  always with him. Ba va .Fortune has palyed its role, Happen to speak with Wideangle Ravishanker, Ba Va's Friend - again a fell of knowing him for long time.Thank you Wideangle Ravishankar, A person with human touch, the feel you get only when you experience. 

 Do read Ba Va's works Ella Nalum Karthikai, 19 Dm saronilirunthu,  Last week read a short story in Uir eluthu, Kaal by Ba va. I never wanted to be quite still . Last night I spoke with Ba va, The precise word which suits is veritable Love. Want to meet you , one HUG ... Im done .

HAPPY REDAING


No comments: